Meetings and Conference Tariff
Day Delegate Conference Package
* Minimum 10 delegates.
The day delegate package is inclusive of the following:
- Dedicated Event Supervisor
- Conference room hire
- Arrival tea, coffee and Danish Pasties. We serve local supplier ‘Garage’ Coffee, and our milk is from a local dairy farm.
- Two servings of tea, local coffee and biscuits (non-wrapped biscuits available).
- Sandwich buffet lunch OR finger buffet lunch OR 2-course hot buffet lunch with coffee*. We prioritize local seasonal Kentish ingredients, providing a low carbon footprint.
- Stationery, pads and pens, still and sparkling water in reusable bottles, and mints
- Flip Chart and pens, LCD projector and screen. We can also supply a 40inch screen for use in our foyer for your agenda to reduce paper waste.
- Hybrid AV equipment is available in our Kentish Barn and Common Room meeting rooms. This allows some delegates to join virtually, helping to reduce the carbon footprint of your event with fewer long distance journeys.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limited pre-bookable car parking, on request. Although we do encourage delegates to use public transport or car share; using one of the two park and rides in Canterbury. Our venue is only 5 minutes’ walk from Canterbury Bus Station and 10 minutes’ walk from Canterbury East and West Train Stations.
- Entrance to Canterbury Cathedral (private guided tour £5pp extra)
- Access to our private Campanile Garden for wellbeing/team building activities
*Price varies dependent on chosen lunch option
Residential Delegate Package
* Minimum 10 delegates
Single and Double/Twin occupancy options available
The residential delegate package is inclusive of the above, as well as the following:
- Overnight accommodation
- 3-course dinner with coffee & mints
- Full English Breakfast
- Entrance to Canterbury Cathedral
*Smaller groups can be catered for with a package tailor-made to their requirements.
For information on package rates and room hire prices for individual meeting and conference rooms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01227 865350, extension 3.